Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hello Again

It’s been awhile since my last blog as I’ve been trying to focus on my exam for work. It’s been hard as it’s not a subject I deal with every day to the extent this exam goes into it includes theory and calculations I would never use. In fact why am I sitting it because as Brucey would say “Points win Prizes”.

Myself like many others need so many credits to achieve a qualification, be it a diploma, certificate, degree. This 1 exam stands between me and my diploma.

Suffice to say I failed the exam this morning I was gutted for all of about 10minutes, but I will resit it. It’s rare that I fail an exam but I wasn’t surprised. It had a high failure rate over the last two years and was quite complex so when I and a few attendees walked out the room and just looked at each other it turns out I wasn’t the only one who failed. One guy had failed his second attempt I felt sorry for him as he has to have this diploma by the end of the year. Me I already have one just not the one I want.

So the plan is...... I will take the rest of the week off and start again Monday… but I will make sure I do stuff other than study. So I don’t fry my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment