Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

New Year, New Ideas

I’m not one for new year resolutions because I’m crap. I’ve already messed up my study timetable because I’ve got side tracked with a craft project and wanting to write,  decorate our home…… the list is endless……

This month it is my second wedding anniversary and I have to say getting married was the best idea hubs ever had. But I’ll blog about that nearer the time. This year 3 of my sisters will be 40 and I will be 43 and I’ve been thinking we’re not getting any younger.

When I was younger I wanted to retire at 50, which will not happen in this life, (maybe the next one), so I got to thinking if the Government ever let me retire, would I want to?

I’ve had a craft project in my head for a while it’s my friend’s fault. I’m one of those people that mentally cannot switch off.  

This is where my friend’s idea came into play I like to cross stitch and make stuff so in between working, studying, writing notes for a story and being a lovely wife who burns her husband’s dinner (unless she calls for a take away), I’ve been working on designs and ideas to make and sell.

Who knows if the ideas will sell or make money let alone one day a living but I’m having fun torturing Hubs at HobbyCraft J and coming up with designs and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment